Your passion lies in making a difference. By moving beyond the expected, you help improve our clients. These are values we respect and seek in our employees. Together, we build and deliver value-added analysis on governance and risk assurance, and solutions for exchange listed companies.
Virtus Assure offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in our pioneering growth-oriented firm. We specialise in providing corporate governance, sustainability reporting, risk management and internal audits.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support the manager or director in planning and performing audits and projects
- Participate in planning meetings to jointly establish objectives and scope of work
- Assist in scheduling and budgeting specific engagements
- Perform specific tasks delegated with a high level of self-management
- Obtain and analyse information on a timely basis
- Communicate observations and recommendations directly with management
- Complete assigned tasks within allocated timelines and budgets
- Travelling is required
Your Competences for Success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Interact effectively and professionally with clients at different senior executive levels
- Ability to apply risk-control assessment, internal audit standards and data analytics
- Triarchic abilities to decipher and simplify complex situtations
- Conceptual understanding of controls over financial, operational, compliance and technology risks
- Ability to prioritise work in a highly dynamic and team oriented environment
- Commitment to do the right thing – not just doing things right
- Degree or equivalency
- Professional certification would be ideal
Virtus Assure offers a positive and flexible work environment where you can develop your road to excellence, learning fair process and leadership skills, while building your personal goals.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with details regarding current and expected salary, along with your availability date. If you are a committed individual, share our values and are ready to join a great team – we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your applications to: email@example.com
- The journey of a thousand miles
begins with ONE step…
– Lao Tzu